Talli is available for speaking engagements. She has lectured in professional conferences in Israel, the United States, and Europe. She has been an invited speaker for several organizations including the International Society for Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH), the European Sexual Medicine Society (ESSM), The International Sexual Medicine Society (ISSM) The International Urogynecological Association (IUGA), The International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS), The International Organization of Women’s Health Physiotherapist (IOPTWH) , Nefesh Association of Mental Health Professionals and others.
Talli is available to speak about:
- Sexuality and sexual functioning
- Integrated treatment of Sexual Pain Disorders
- Addressing psychosocial and psychosexual components in physical and medical therapy
- Unconsummated Relationships
- The role of the pelvic floor in sexual health
- Sexual pain disorders, pregnancy and birth considerations
- Judiasm and Sexuality
- Sex Therapy in religious and traditional populations
I want, I will, I should, I must: Is the sex you are having actually consensual?
I want to, so yes. I want to want to, so yes. I don’t
Navigating Relational and Sexual Intimacy at Midlife and Beyond
The sexual life of a couple changes throughout the life cycle, as both partners navigate
Judaism and Sexuality: Myths and Realities
This past March 2022, I participated (virtually) in a symposium at the conference of ISSWSH-