- Intimate Judaism
- The Eden Center
- The Yanar Center
- Nefesh Orthodox Mental Health Professionals
- The Newlyweds Guide to Physical Intimacy
- Halachic Positions
- Is wedding night and mikva night sex an obligation?
- Sexual Intimacy, Spilling Seed, and the Rationalist-Mystical Divide
- Am I really guilty of murder?
- Masturbation and the Wasting of Seed
- “I am his vessel”: Influence of male ejaculatory restrictions on women’s sexual autonomy in Orthodox Jewish marriages.
- Sexuality in Jewish thought – Is there a Jewish sexual ethic?
- Masturbation: The Sin That Never Was (video)
- Resources in Hebrew
SHOP AND PODCAST
I want, I will, I should, I must: Is the sex you are having actually consensual?
I want to, so yes. I want to want to, so yes. I don’t
Navigating Relational and Sexual Intimacy at Midlife and Beyond
The sexual life of a couple changes throughout the life cycle, as both partners navigate
Judaism and Sexuality: Myths and Realities
This past March 2022, I participated (virtually) in a symposium at the conference of ISSWSH-