- Intimate Judaism
- The Eden Center
- The Yanar Center
- Nefesh Orthodox Mental Health Professionals
- The Newlyweds Guide to Physical Intimacy
- Halachic Positions
- Is wedding night and mikva night sex an obligation?
- Sexual Intimacy, Spilling Seed, and the Rationalist-Mystical Divide
- Am I really guilty of murder?
- Masturbation and the Wasting of Seed
- “I am his vessel”: Influence of male ejaculatory restrictions on women’s sexual autonomy in Orthodox Jewish marriages.
- Sexuality in Jewish thought – Is there a Jewish sexual ethic?
- Masturbation: The Sin That Never Was (video)
- Resources in Hebrew
SHOP AND PODCAST
The sexual life of a couple changes throughout the life cycle, as both partners navigate